- As a faith-based 501c3 organization we rely upon the generous support of ministry partners.
- Enlist/form a volunteer mission team to assist in doing Prayer walking, VBS, construction (light or major), evangelism efforts and other mission endeavors.
- Realizing the challenges we face we ask for your prayerful support, we understand FoNAC’s mission is a God-sized task, with limited time, resources, people and financial support.
- Support the work of FoNAC by pledging your support (monthly, one time gift, and or gifts in kind) any and all support are much appreciated.
- Primary Partnership | Serving as the facilitator of a new church plant, planter or mission point.
- Gathering Partnership | Assist in securing support and leadership where one church alone may not be able to support the needs for a new church plant or Christian community.
- Supportive Partnership | Providing ministry activities and/or physical support to planting a church or a Christian community. This is accomplished through prayer, finances, mission trips, projects, and or other forms of support. You can become a valuable tool in doing God’s Kingdom Work to as well as through the indigenous people of the USA and Canada.
Send you tax deductible contribution to:
PO BOX 1691
Pembroke, NC 28372
For more information contact:
2758 W. 115th St. S.
Jenks, OK 74037
OR CONVENIENTLY DONATE USING PAYPAL